Working at Height
Working at height, whether at home or at work, is one of the most common causes of fatality and major injury in the UK.
Most people will engage in work at height at some point in their career – usually for short periods of time, but often under hazardous conditions, with little planning or supervision and using damaged or inappropriate equipment.
This course aims to raise awareness of related safety issues to protect the person working at height and those around him/her from harm.
Ideal for office, retail or hospitality staff and others who may not be routinely involved in working at height, but still have occasional need to complete necessary above floor height tasks such as storing files, cleaning shelves or erecting signage.
This is a short course which will take less than 30 minutes to complete
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Name the regulations you are subject to when working at height
- Perform a risk assessment for working at height
- Work with ladders safely
- List the do’s and don’ts when working at height
Buy It NowWorking at Height
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s) : Online