Working at Height
Working at height, whether at home or at work, is one of the most common causes of fatality and major injury in the UK. Whilst standing on chairs, step ladders and tables may not raise you up high, they can lead to very serious injury in the home or the work place.
Most people will engage in working at height at some point in their career – usually for short periods of time, but often under hazardous conditions, with little planning or supervision and using damaged or inappropriate equipment.
This course aims to raise awareness of related safety issues to protect the person working at height and those around them from harm.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Name the regulations they are subject to when working at height
- Perform a risk assessment for working at height
- Work with ladders safely
- List the dos and don’ts when working at height
Buy It NowWorking at Height
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s) : Online