Resilience and Wellbeing Suite
This course is for anyone wishing to achieve a healthy work-life balance as part of a broader approach to improving health. Looking at personal interests, family and social or leisure activities, the learner will explore new ways of balancing work commitments with other interests outside of work.
Applying the key learning points in this course can have a positive impact on your ability to prioritise what’s important and to improve your overall wellbeing.
The course is broken down into 4 bite-sized units with the following titles:
- Work-Life Balance
- Work Related Stress
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe what a healthy work-life balance looks like
- Take steps to avoid ‘burn-out’ and other symptoms of a poor work-life balance
- Focus attention where it is needed most
- Apply good practice tips and advice to manage their work and out of work interests
- Identify clear priorities and apply labour-saving and time-saving ways of addressing them
- Take steps to address work-related stress
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s): Online