Wellbeing and Me
Wellbeing is characterized by health, happiness, and prosperity
Recognising that you’re not quite where you want to be is a great starting point for change. Imagine the choices you might make if you were truly conscious about the way you eat, and sleep, the amount of exercise you take and the people you speak to …
Touching on nutrition, sleep, exercise, relaxation, mindfulness, connectedness and planning, this course offers a few basic rules, which, when used holistically, help to improve overall wellbeing and make periods of stress much more manageable.
Learners gain a better understanding of the way thoughts and behaviours affect general wellbeing and the importance of diet and exercise in maintaining great physical and mental health.
The ability to enjoy life and look forward to a healthy future is important to everyone. These tried and tested techniques have been shown to improve mental and physical wellbeing, resulting in fewer days lost to sickness and increased productivity and positivity.
By the end of the course leaners will be able to:
- Define wellbeing and what it means to them
- Describe the five ways to boost wellbeing
- Show how resilience and wellbeing can be developed
- List the key barriers to developing their own wellbeing
- Apply hints and tips to promote healthy behaviours.
Recommended to be used in conjunction with Resilience and Me.
Buy It NowWellbeing and Me
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s) : Online