Resilience and Me for Children
A guide to resilient behaviour for primary school children.
Resilient thinking underpins emotional wellbeing by helping children to manage stress and bounce back from adversity.
The course guides young people through a range of scenarios, using the language of resilience and challenging unhelpful thought processes to initiate the development of this important life skill.
Learning Goals Include:
- Building Self Confidence
- Developing better relationships
- Performing better in school
- Recognising the thought and behaviour patterns which influence good and bad emotions
- Identifying and developing positive personality traits
- Understanding the principles of mindfulness, gratitude, emotional literacy, personal growth and learned helplessness.
Buy It NowResilience and Me for Children
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s) : Online