Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls in the Workplace
Slips, trips and falls are the most common form of workplace injury in the UK, which is why this course forms part of the mandated learning requirement in many organisations. Comprising two units and one final assessment, the course is suitable for inclusion with induction and periodic health and safety updates. The material highlights the health and safety responsibilities of organisations, employers and individuals, demonstrates the process of creating and recording risk assessments, and ultimately helps to prevent accidents in the workplace.
- How to use this course
- Preventing slips, trips and falls in the workplace.
Key Learning Objectives
On completion, learners will be able to;
- Examine facts and figures relating to accidents in the workplace caused by slips, trips and falls
- Understand your own responsibilities and those of your employer, in relation to the prevention of slips, trips and falls
- Identify workplace hazards with the potential to cause harm from slips, trips and falls
- Perform a workplace risk assessment and record your findings
- Manage and control workplace risk factors to prevent harm from slips, trips and falls
- Recognise causative factors and take preventative measures to limit risk from slips, trips and falls
- Understand the need for identifying person specific risk factors in some work environments.
Completion of learning and assessment is expected to average 60 minutes.
Buy It NowPreventing Slips, Trips and Falls in the Workplace
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s) : Online