Online Safety for Children
Guidance for children set out in a simple do and don’t format with interactive screens and a fun final quiz.
The course may be used by parents and teachers to support discussion around ethical on-line behaviour as well as posing questions about trust, instinct and personal responsibility.
It encourages open and honest conversation in which both children and adults offer support and show appreciation for the other’s skill set.
Encompassing topics such as:
- Understanding your digital footprint
- Dealing with bullying
- The value of clear digital boundaries
- Grooming awareness
- Personal security.
Please note that there is no certificate provided with this course.
Buy It NowOnline Safety for Children
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s) : Online