Resilience and Wellbeing Suite
We didn’t need COVID-19 to remind us that we live in a highly complex and unpredictable world. It doesn’t matter how much data or information we have at our disposal, we never have, and we never will, be able to predict with certainty what will happen next.
This short course will help learners to prepare for uncertain times by addressing key learning objectives. The course delivers two interactive units which make the case that managing our response to an uncertain future is just the same as managing our response to chaos.
The course is broken down in to 2 bite-sized units with the following titles:
- Chaos and Order
- Taking Control
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Identify important reasons for including both chaos and order in their lives
- Make decisions about how to respond to uncertainty and chaos
- Identify areas in their own life where attention is needed to establish a healthy balance to be better prepared for an uncertain future
- Describe practical ways in which difficulties can be overcome by prioritising that which is important and meaningful
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s): Online