Health | Social Care
- How to Use the Course
- Building Networks and Finding Support
- Taking Care of Yourself
Unit 2: helps learners to identify the support they need in their caring roles, and explores ways of accessing it. It also describes the different kinds of support available, including financial, emotional and technological.
Unit 3: examines the symptoms of stress and helps learners to develop coping strategies. It provides tips on how to stay healthy, how to manage time more effectively, and offers advice about acknowledging and accepting the way carers feel about their caring role.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- build a help network
- find community resources
- identify other areas of support, such as social services
- understand financial support such as benefits
- understand workplace rights and support
- identify the benefits of technologies to support caring
- identify the symptoms of stress and develop coping strategies
- acknowledge and accept your feelings
- understand how to stay healthy
- manage your time more effectively
- develop strategies for sleeping.
Buy It NowCarer Resilience
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s) : Online