Employment | Work Skills
Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
This e-learning course contains three easy-to-follow study units designed to offer practical advice to managers and employers to help them prevent and deal with incidents of bullying and harassment in the workplace.
The online materials include quizzes and activities to help reinforce learning as learners work through the course.
- Definition & Employer Responsibilities
- Recognising Incidents & Implementing a Policy
- Dealing with Complaints
Unit 1: this unit defines what ‘bullying’ and ‘harassment’ are and explores the legislation that is in place to protect employees.
Unit 2: this unit provides examples of bullying and harassment to help learners identify incidents in their own workplace. The unit also includes a step-by-step guide on how to implement an anti-bullying and harassment policy.
Unit 3: this unit explores the informal and formal approaches that can be taken when dealing with complaints of bullying and harassment. The unit also covers the ACAS code of practice on disciplinary and grievance procedures that sets out principles for handling disciplinary and grievance situations in the workplace.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe the meaning of the terms ‘bullying’ and ‘harassment’
- Understand the legal responsibilities employers have for dealing with incidents of bullying and harassment
- Recognise the signs of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Implement an anti-bullying and harassment policy for your workplace and ensure all employees are familiar with it
- Establish procedures for dealing with grievance and disciplinary matters and ensure all employees are familiar with them
- Respond to complaints of bullying and/or harassment.
Buy It NowBullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Course Duration : 330 Days
- Licence Types: individual, group, organisation
- Learning Method(s) : Online