Wellbeing for Teachers
An easy to use course offering a range of Dos and Don’ts for common classroom situations.
For teachers who know this isn’t the easiest job.
Before tkaing this course, we recommend that you complete the Resilience and Wellbeing elearning course.
Learning objectives include:
- Coping with time pressure & managing a complex workload
- Getting the right support from your line manager
- Managing the expectations of yourself and others
- Enjoying a great parent interview
- Discussing mental health and behavioural problems in your classroom
- Dealing with disclosure and other child protection issues.