Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site.
2) If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not use this site.
3) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. It is your responsibility to refer to these terms and conditions on accessing this site.
4) Continued use of this site after such changes to the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those posted changes.
5) EMBRACE-LEARNING` LTD. reserves the right to make this site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of the site without notice.
6) The contents on this website are provided “as is”; EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. makes no warranties or representations, whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with the contents of this website, your use of this website, or your use or the contents of any website linked to this website. Without limiting the foregoing, EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. makes no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the contents on this website. The foregoing exclusions may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law prohibits the exclusion of implied warranties.
7) You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including any trade marks or copyright in the content of this site, are owned by EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. or its third party suppliers. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the intellectual property of EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. except as otherwise provided on this site.
8) Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use or in accordance with EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD.’s Copyright Notice which can be read via a link at the bottom of each page of this site.
9) You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use of or enjoyment of this site by any third party.
10) If you choose to Register on this site, you will be asked to enter a username and password (“Login details”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of these Login details and must not allow anyone else to use them. You must immediately inform EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. of any unauthorised use of your Login details.
11) If you contribute to the site, through features such as “Forums” or any other means, which, from time to time may be available, you agree not to contribute material that:
a) contains anything which is obscene, libellous, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or illegal;
b) violates or infringes any statutory, common law, copyright design right or any other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity;
c) contains material, the publication of which would be in breach of confidence or in contempt of Court;
d) contains viruses or other similar contaminating or destructive features.
12) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. is not responsible for material posted by Registrants on its site. EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. however reserves the right to delete or edit such material at its sole discretion and without notice.
13) Any communication or material you post or transmit to EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this website you agree that EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. or any of its affiliates may use, including without limitation, reproduce, transmit, publish, broadcast or post, your communication for any purpose.
14) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to this site and/or Login details at its sole discretion and without notice.
15) You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. from any and all loss, damage and expense (including legal fees) incurred by EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. on account of any claim or lawsuit arising out of or related to your use of this site or material posted on this site under your Login details, whether or not authorised by you.
16) You accept that when you leave this site (whether knowingly or not) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. cannot be held responsible in any way for any material that you encounter thereafter and EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. excludes (to the fullest extent permitted by law) any liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
17) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. uses reasonable care and skill in providing the content on this site but does not represent or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the content.
18) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
19) These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. does not warrant that this site is free of viruses or bugs or that this site is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
21) This site includes links to other sites on the world wide web. EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. makes no warranties as to the suitability or accuracy of the content of any of those sites.
22) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. accepts no liability for any downloadable software or any other product or service advertised, supplied or otherwise promoted on this site by any third party.
23) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. does not warrant that any of the goods or services linked to or advertised on this site comply with data protection or other relevant legislation and EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. accepts no liability whatsoever for any claim arising from such goods or services.
24) EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. is happy to accept comments, stories or other submissions from its users. EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. is under no obligation to publish any such material and such material shall be considered to be the property of EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. EMBRACE-LEARNING LTD. may dispose of such material at its discretion.
Terms and Conditions
© 2006 – 2017 embrace-learning ltd
Registered office: 14 Orchard Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 8EY.
Registered number: 5154756.